Willie Snead Madden '17 (1 Viewer)

Yeah, it's like they didn't even try. "Hey guys, we still have the Polamalu hair models saved somewhere, right? Yeah, just stick that on Snead. Close enough."

Lol I seen that..didn't even but some gold in it

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

Yeah, what's weird is they have short dreads in the game. At least Payton's in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to thread I played madden since 98 i was 9 then I have not bought madden in two years because of the obvious biased towards offense unless I have Seahawks of course. Did they fix zone coverage? And let I play actual man on speedy receivers

Sorry to thread I played madden since 98 i was 9 then I have not bought madden in two years because of the obvious biased towards offense unless I have Seahawks of course. Did they fix zone coverage? And let I play actual man on speedy receivers

Prob perfect year to go and buy it. They fixed Zone and Defenders now have assigned gaps so they fill running lanes realistically.

Or at least that's what they are selling

Sounds about right. That's my frustration with Madden, more than the gameplay itself. They don't pay the slightest bit of attention to player models unless that player is household name. Last year Kikaha was a red-headed white guy.

This madden is pretty freakin realistic. They got Cooks' TD dance down to a t. And Sean P finally showed up

tumblr_inline_mulhycoGy91s8athv.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom