Willie Snead Madden '17 (1 Viewer)

I've got madden 16 and told myself it was the last one I was buying. Not because I didn't like the game, but because of the price. Now 17 is out and I'm thinking of buying it tomorrow evening. I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about it.

Im enjoying the new madden! It's different, I have got the saints playbook basically memorized in its entirety since it hasn't changed in at least 5 years minus a couple plays. Im finding it harder to get yards and points on offense online when I'm used to racking up both. I definitely notice a difference.

Sneads hair is whack, it's like a black wirey mop.
Sean Payton finally appears in the game, 40lbs overweight. Lol
I love the new gap assignment on defense.
I like the new subtle and functional jukes.
Realistic catching, no more arms going through defenders to catch a ball on the other side.
Even though Michael Thomas is OVR 70, he's still awesome. Better than colstons recent yrs. he's a stud on jump balls. Seriously.

The WR and CB mechanics are insane. The physics and graphics work perfectly. Cornerbacks actually track the ball and slap it out of the air or players' hands. I'll watch replays of incompletions just because that area of the game is so much improved. Running backs actually fight for yards instead of just falling over at first contact.

I was actually really impressed with 17! Last Madden I had was 15 and it looks like they actually took their time and it seemed worth the money and not just a roster update. ONLY prob is like y'all are saying is that mop they call hair on Snead...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom