Willie Snead (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Yes I know some will harp on the fumble but man I'm loving this guy. He's been compared to Lance Moore but if he keeps working at it and stays healthy he can be even better. Can't help but pull for guys like that

Willie's a beast, I get the Lance Moore comparisons but he has always reminded me of Joe Horn. Tough and scrappy.

Founding member of the Snead Fan Club here, BTW, I loved him in college and was thrilled when we scooped him up a couple years ago.

Personally, I think he deserves a new contract and I'm going to continue to Harp on it.

Yes I know some will harp on the fumble but man I'm loving this guy. He's been compared to Lance Moore but if he keeps working at it and stays healthy he can be even better. Can't help but pull for guys like that

IMO, Snead has always been better than Lance. No disrespect to Lance, who was a hell of a football player with stellar hands. But Snead is bigger and far more physical than Lance ever was. Willie has a little Steve Smith in him whereas Lance was a shifty little guy who got open and caught the ball. Snead's just an overall better athlete and player who wasted no time making an impact in this league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom