obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I got it for FREE.99 .... Boo-Ya....

thank you Microsoft, and Work.

Ultimate Edition too!!!

Last edited:
here's a link for all college students and former college students.

all it requires is a college email address and you can buy windows 7 for $29.99

they dont check to see if the email address is still valid. hopefully all can benefit from this and boot vista out of our lives forever.

here's a link for all college students and former college students.

all it requires is a college email address and you can buy windows 7 for $29.99

they dont check to see if the email address is still valid. hopefully all can benefit from this and boot vista out of our lives forever.

The purchase process sends a download link to your .edu address, so the address has to be valid (your student status, not necessarily).

I'm paying for this one anyway. It's a quality product.

The purchase process sends a download link to your .edu address, so the address has to be valid (your student status, not necessarily).

I'm paying for this one anyway. It's a quality product.

didnt know that. thanks for the heads up :9:

this is the process i planned on using to purchase my copy, but i have yet to buy it.

Im sure ill end up with a bunch copies through work, but ill still buy my own as well.

Ok, I have an old community college email address that I just checked and is still valid. I just had micorosoft send me the think to purchase windows 7. It said my email was verified but its been about 10 minutes and I havent recieved the email yet.
I will keep ya'll updated as to how well this works.

Bought the $30 one and I get Enterprise free through LSU. Hoping they give us a license for Ultimate as well.

Dang, that's what I figured. That means my old school is blocking the email becuase i am not a current student. That sucks.....

Dang, that's what I figured. That means my old school is blocking the email becuase i am not a current student. That sucks.....

I'm doing this using my wife's school account, but it only wants to let me have the Home version, not the professional version. Oh well.

I'm doing this using my wife's school account, but it only wants to let me have the Home version, not the professional version. Oh well.

If I remember correctly tjere is a yellow bar that says something to the effect of "need to connect to..." click that and it will take to Pro.

If I remember correctly tjere is a yellow bar that says something to the effect of "need to connect to..." click that and it will take to Pro.

oh well. In all actuality, Home is really all I need for my home PC.

EDIT: I'm going to get another copy using my brother's edu address. All is well in the world.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom