Windows XP Custom Theme Preview (1 Viewer)

Give us you opinion!

• I love it, I would be willing to pay less than $10.00 for it.

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • I love it, but I would not pay for it.

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
If theres is an official SR.com logo or something you would like placed in the wallpaper \ start menu, i have no problem doing that as long as it doesnt violate any copyrights. :D
That's an Andrus question. I'm just part of the hired help. :)

Speaking of Andrus, does anyone know where he is? I left a PM over a week ago, and one the other day, and an email. No answer yet.

Does he get online here much?

Speaking of Andrus, does anyone know where he is? I left a PM over a week ago, and one the other day, and an email. No answer yet.

Does he get online here much?
He's been extremely busy lately. I'm sure he'll get back with you as soon as he gets a chance.

Hello everyone, I am the original Designer of the theme posted at the beggining of the thread by my partner LightStar. I appreciate all the positive feedback and have decided as suggested by several users to redesign the theme as a SR.com theme, I have removed all Saints logos and made a new wallpaper, Lightstar has emailed Andrus with a proposal from us regarding making it available to all SR.com users for a small price ( with a % going to SR.com.)

Just so people know, these themes completely "skin" every aspect of the WindowsXP interface and typically take over a month to put together. I worked especially hard on this particular one as i had commercial aspirations for it.

Here is a screenshot of the new design, I will also have LightStar replace the one in the first post. If it is something you would like to see adorning YOUR desktop make sure to speak up and hopefully Admin will take account and work with us on making it available to you.

I am gratified with your appreciation of my hard work. Thank you very much indeed!

Click for Full View :)

Well, I love the themes. That Black & Gold text doesn't do it for me much. I would prefer a big "SaintsReport.com: text there in GOLD "Julius Black" Italic font like we use in the logo. :) I sure like that shade of gold with the light gradient touch. Very nice 3D graphics there.

I already have Style XP by TFTsoft installed on this PC and abdolutely love it. But people need to know that StyleXP costs $19.95 also. So whatever you would charge would be in addition to that. There is however a free trial download.

I made a few logo's with Asymetrix Web3-D back in 2000. Maybe you can find use for the attached within the theme. Otherwise, sure why not. Let's get it done... that is, as long as it is reasonably priced for our members.

Attachments

• SRLOGO4.psd
    327.6 KB · Views: 14
what about the sounds?

how about a "Hakim dropped the ball" exclamation
or a "Diddley Poo" program error
and an upbeat jazz "Saints go marching in" windows start?

if it was freely distributed would there still be copyright restrictions?

what about the sounds?

:hihi: That would be awesome. :ezbill:

what about the sounds?

Unfortunately yes, if it were to include any Saints images, the words NFL or anything else like that, then the NFL would be all over us. We have also tried other avenues of marketing this to the NFL, but they do not see fit to respond to emails. Probably because we did not offer them megabucks and we are just 'the little guys'.

what about the sounds?

We will work on sounds too, no problem. :ezbill:

what about the sounds?

That would rock!

You could also add in a "heckuva" sound clip for download complete, and a "Playoffs???" for something else. "Woulda Coulda, Shoulda" would also be killer, like for incompatable program errors. :hihi:

Thanks for the nod Andrus, I'll get on your suggestions ASAP and have Tom a get a prototype to you soon as im done. Not sure on sounds what i'll be able to pull off as im not familiar with anything suggested here... perhaps someone has links to non copywrited .wav files we could include or at least obtain and try produce something similar.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom