Windows XP Custom Theme Preview (1 Viewer)

Give us you opinion!

• I love it, I would be willing to pay less than $10.00 for it.

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • I love it, but I would not pay for it.

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi all! First of all, Andrus has given his permission for this post, so I thought I would get that out of the way.

We are currently thinking of designing Custom NFL Themes for Windows XP and are looking for some input from the fans out there. Of course, we cannot release this theme without NFL licensing permission, and we are working on that. It also will not be a free theme just so you know unless of course the NFL or the Saints buy it and give it out to their fans.

Anyway, we are just looking for input right now, and of course we really love nice comments!

Have a look: (Click Image for Larger ScreenShot)

Enjoy! :)

P.S. If you want more information about custom theming, just drop over to either of our sites at http://www.lightstar1.com/ or http://www.maxstyles.com/ to learn more.

UDPATED 11/08/06: Screenshot updated to SR.com theme only due to NFL restrictions on licensing.

LightStar

LightStar Technologies
http://www.lightstar1.com/ <br><br>

Last edited:
I like it, but I'm tight with my money so you wouldn't be able to wrestle a nickel out of me.

Still its a pretty cool theme and an excellent idea. I wish you success in your endeavors.

I'd pay for that. That's some good stuff. I will check back on this thread for more info later!

Welcome to the EE Board, Lightstar. Nice work.

I really like the pigskin dimpling you used as a background.

Sweet! You got a saintsreport.com one in the works? ;)

I really like the pigskin dimpling you used as a background.

I like that too -- and the overall design. However, I'm really not crazy about the style of the center fleur-de-lis.

I really hate to come off like a cheap SOB, but unless that and a few others come in a theme pack for the team(and possibly to include an sr.com one) then im really not into paying for it.

Aside from that, I think it looks freaking fantastic.

If SR.com gets a cut, I'll pay.

I like that too -- and the overall design. However, I'm really not crazy about the style of the center fleur-de-lis.

Agreed. It's a great design and I would pay for it. But, the fleur-de-lis needs some work. It's a find fleur-de-lis, but it isn't the one the Saints use. The Saints' version is simpler and less stylized.

Still, it's great work and I would love to have a Saints desktop theme. I can't believe no one thought of this before.

looks nice, but maybe I'm not seeing it - how is it different from setting your own wallpaper and setting your desktop colors to black and gold?

looks nice, but maybe I'm not seeing it - how is it different from setting your own wallpaper and setting your desktop colors to black and gold?

It could just be that I am technologically deficient, but I tried to do that, but I don't see a black and gold option for my desk top options. I also am not talented enough to go a good Saints background. So, I guess even if it can be done, I'd still be willing to pay a few bucks for it.

Touch menu, task bar, etc cannot be changed beyond the included options in XP. I think they are green, silver, and blue. There's a darker blue option if you download the media center theme, but otherwise you're stuck. Unless of course you hack a couple of files and download third party visual styles...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom