Winning Season (1 Viewer)

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
By my count this is the 14th time the saints have had a winning season. I know that under Brees and Payton we’ve come to expect this, but I don’t want to lose sight of how important this is and how far the team has come as a franchise; especially since Tom Benson bought the team in 1985.

WHO DAT!

Who Dat indeed!! Agreed!!

Even the 7 and 9 seasons with Payton and Brees we were in 5 to 6 of those loses coming down to a TD or less we had opportunity to win those games. And only 14 winning seasons for the Saints should tell you how mired in mediocrity this team has been through out the decade this is by far the Golden Years of the Saints franchise and we might not see this level of consistency again.

Been a Saints fan since 1976. I've suffered through the Saints having some of the worst teams in NFL history.

Most of us old timers truly appreciate the greatness that we are currently witnessing.

We've been through the 1-15, 3-16 and 4-12 years.
But we are proof that patience sometimes pays off.

Last edited:
Sweet Jesus! We’ve only had 14 winning seasons???? After living through the 80s I thought it was more...

Payton has given us 7 winning seasons! (edited)

For perspective, the Vikings have had 32 winning seasons, and no Super Bowls.

Last edited:
Sweet Jesus! We’ve only had 14 winning seasons???? After living through the 80s I thought it was more...

Payton has given us 6 winning seasons.

For perspective, the Vikings have had 32 winning seasons, and no Super Bowls.
This is actually Payton’s seventh winning season thankfully!

2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2017, and 2018

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom