Winspy? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
have a question about winspy.

my wife and i got into an argument last night, during the argument, she said that i look at the internet settings when i get home from work on fridays on our laptop. (just fyi, im not cheating or nothing like that) but is winspy the only way she would know something like that? ive been reading on it and it makes me not even want to use computers LOL its a vicious program.

i guess my question is, how do i know if winspy is on the laptop??

Sounds like you have bigger problems.

There are several commercial apps that log computer activity. I'm guessing that you have different profiles on the same PC? If so, it's probably installed/accessed from her profile. There are a few apps that can erase these logs I'm sure if you look around. This link has some info that might prove to be useful, but it's not going to solve your problems. I doubt that any software will. If you are an experienced user, you can start pilfering through the registry.

BTW, 19 and married? Dude...

Last edited:
I have never heard of Winspy. According to their website, if she wanted to spy on you, that would be the program to do it with. I suggest you go take a look around.

http://www.acesoft.net/winspy/

I have seen programs in the past (keyloggers, spyers, etc.) that once installed, have the ability to be "hidden" meaning that while no visual evidence for the program is present, it still has its services and processes running in the background.

As far as how to remove it, I don't know what to tell you. I can almost guarantee that a program such as this one has a password that must be entered any time you want to change anything. You could always just format your hard drive, but I think that's a little extreme.

I must admit, I don't really see what's the big deal with you looking at the internet settings anyway.

What's wrong with looking at the internet settings? :hihi:

I think she's afraid that she's about to get busted doing something wrong. Kick her out of the house immediately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom