Winston’s Int should have been a TD. (1 Viewer)

I don't know how many games before Brees, Bridegwater and Hill started making line calls.

What I do know is that Wintson was making line calls against the Panthers on Sunday. He said so himself.

On his second interception, if he would’ve just tucked it and ran, it was there.

46042634-3823-4DD5-87CE-7EA40F774FA1.jpeg

With the pressure he was facing the correct throw was to the player on the 29 yard line
He was open and would have been an easier throw even falling down trying to make the throw it would have probably been an incomplete but has a better chance to be a first down

On his second interception, if he would’ve just tucked it and ran, it was there.

Screenshot_20210920-173220_Samsung Internet.jpg

I prefer my QB to take a pick than get injured in garbage time.

After already getting sacked 4 and hit 11 more...

Screenshot_20210920-173220_Samsung Internet.jpg

I prefer my QB to take a pick than get injured in garbage time.

After already getting sacked 4 and hit 11 more...

If you took that seriously....I don't know what to say.

If you took that seriously....I don't know what to say.
Ummmm... Have you looked at the board at the moment?

Some probably do.

But yeahhhh... No starting QB should using their legs in garbage time tho. Just crazy unnecessary risk to be honest. Game is over. Prefer Winston to just hand off the ball and play another game. Didn't need at all in that last drive. Game was done.

Play calling was dry all day , man. What a turd of a game.

Looking at that picture I see three open receivers and he chose the deep ball when he's falling backwards and can't follow through from the pressure. The right choice was the crossing route to Trautman, which would have been an easy 1st down and at least 3 points. Harris isn't "open" if there's no way to get him the ball.

With the pressure he was facing the correct throw was to the player on the 29 yard line
He was open and would have been an easier throw even falling down trying to make the throw it would have probably been an incomplete but has a better chance to be a first down
I mentioned in another thread that, just out of the frame, a Saints player who I believe might have been Trautman (blurry number) is wide open on the goal line.

I was watching this play on game pass and you can see him in the camera angle from behind the line of scrimmage. None of the other angles pick him up. He appears to be right in line with Jameis' attempted throw.

I think that was Jameis intended target. He badly under threw him because he tried to make the throw while being tackled and didn't have enough on the ball to get it there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom