Winston is practicing at OTAs. Thomas was present but didn't participate . (1 Viewer)

I am also blind in one eye, since I was 3.5 yrs old.
What happened? I have a disease in my eyes, many surgeries and transplants. One eye is completely dead the other one barely any vision. No complaints, thankful for all the blessings I do have.

What happened? I have a disease in my eyes, many surgeries and transplants. One eye is completely dead the other one barely any vision. No complaints, thankful for all the blessings I do have.
I ran into a sparkler (fire works) as a child. I have had 5 surgeries. I, like you are thankful for the the sight I have in my right eye. I have good vision in my right eye.

I ran into a sparkler (fire works) as a child. I have had 5 surgeries. I, like you are thankful for the the sight I have in my right eye. I have good vision in my right eye.

Dang man, so sorry that happened to you.

I’m very glad you at least have good vision in your right eye. I am 20 hand wave in the left at one foot, and 20/2000 in the right eye. Still thankful tho.

OMG. Every time I see children waving sparklers I can’t help think that they are basically holding a a welding torch. I’m surprised I haven’t heard of more firsthand accidents like yours.

Sorry to hear. I basically have one good eye. A retinal condition in my left has it legally blind. But if it was all I had, I could “see” enough to function okay. Driving would be out. Reading would be very difficult.

OMG. Every time I see children waving sparklers I can’t help think that they are basically holding a a welding torch. I’m surprised I haven’t heard of more firsthand accidents like yours.

Sorry to hear. I basically have one good eye. A retinal condition in my left has it legally blind. But if it was all I had, I could “see” enough to function okay. Driving would be out. Reading would be very difficult.
That is what I always say "wielding torch." My left eye tracks well with my right eye. So it is hard to tell at any distance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom