Winston Work Out Video Updates 5-12-21: Working out with Jay Glazer to improve core strength and hip fluidity (1 Viewer)

Judge_Smails

Rookie
Reaction score
You could say the same about the weather in Florida too. I personally think he is trying to follow Drew Brees' offseason workouts with receivers to get on the same page. This is what makes timing so critical knowing where and when to throw the ball. I really just think he looks up to Brees as well and wants to imitate everything he did.
Florida is different. It’s sticky hot and humid. San Diego is 78 degrees with sun and a light breeze every day.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Juwan Johnson at TE can be a problem (for defenses). I hope (if he does move to TE) that he embraces the move. He could be a real threat there. Jimmy Graham wasn't a WR before he made the switch to TE. Juwan Johnson was an accomplished WR at Oregon, so he understands leverage and how to get open. That was against DBs... just think of how he can abuse LBs.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
You could say the same about the weather in Florida too. I personally think he is trying to follow Drew Brees' offseason workouts with receivers to get on the same page. This is what makes timing so critical knowing where and when to throw the ball. I really just think he looks up to Brees as well and wants to imitate everything he did.
Exactly.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Juwan Johnson at TE can be a problem (for defenses). I hope (if he does move to TE) that he embraces the move. He could be a real threat there. Jimmy Graham wasn't a WR before he made the switch to TE. Juwan Johnson was an accomplished WR at Oregon, so he understands leverage and how to get open. That was against DBs... just think of how he can abuse LBs.

Yep just add on about 8-10 lbs and he's ready to go as a dynamic TE.

He'd go from a mediocre receiver in terms of speed to one of the faster TEs in the league.

nakadish

Reaction score
I don't want to turn this into a Winston vs Hill thread. There's enough of those. But, I wonder why we don't hear anything about Hill this offseason? I assume he's doing similar things, right? Or, is he out playing golf or something?

Reaction score
I don't want to turn this into a Winston vs Hill thread. There's enough of those. But, I wonder why we don't hear anything about Hill this offseason? I assume he's doing similar things, right? Or, is he out playing golf or something?
Because Hill's not posting his workouts on the internet. That doesn't seem to be his thing.

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed it said “Winston’s longtime photographer.” I don’t see Taysom having a personal photographer.
They're both pros and both are working out. Jameis's longtime photographer is probably a friend or business partner that travels with him.

OP
Taker597

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Taysom doesn't have a social media presence is probably why...

Groovepro

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Washington, La. (but touring nationally mostly)
Yeah I noticed it said “Winston’s longtime photographer.” I don’t see Taysom having a personal photographer.
Winston has a full entourage of longtime friends for his training and social media pics, posts, videos. I am not a fan of his training, which is more fluff than translatable to actual football related to the QB position...the things he NEEDS to work on. I know he has reached out to Tom House, but it doesn't seem like he is constantly training outside his box of friends on his terms. I hope he continues to seek mentorship and work with those types of "gurus" who can elevate his game, not just click bait videos of running through boxing bags. It is good to see him working with other guys from the team, though!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom