Winston Work Out Video Updates 5-12-21: Working out with Jay Glazer to improve core strength and hip fluidity (2 Viewers)

You could say the same about the weather in Florida too. I personally think he is trying to follow Drew Brees' offseason workouts with receivers to get on the same page. This is what makes timing so critical knowing where and when to throw the ball. I really just think he looks up to Brees as well and wants to imitate everything he did.

You could say the same about the weather in Florida too. I personally think he is trying to follow Drew Brees' offseason workouts with receivers to get on the same page. This is what makes timing so critical knowing where and when to throw the ball. I really just think he looks up to Brees as well and wants to imitate everything he did.
Florida is different. It’s sticky hot and humid. San Diego is 78 degrees with sun and a light breeze every day.

Juwan Johnson at TE can be a problem (for defenses). I hope (if he does move to TE) that he embraces the move. He could be a real threat there. Jimmy Graham wasn't a WR before he made the switch to TE. Juwan Johnson was an accomplished WR at Oregon, so he understands leverage and how to get open. That was against DBs... just think of how he can abuse LBs.

Exactly.

Juwan Johnson at TE can be a problem (for defenses). I hope (if he does move to TE) that he embraces the move. He could be a real threat there. Jimmy Graham wasn't a WR before he made the switch to TE. Juwan Johnson was an accomplished WR at Oregon, so he understands leverage and how to get open. That was against DBs... just think of how he can abuse LBs.

Yep just add on about 8-10 lbs and he's ready to go as a dynamic TE.

He'd go from a mediocre receiver in terms of speed to one of the faster TEs in the league.

I don't want to turn this into a Winston vs Hill thread. There's enough of those. But, I wonder why we don't hear anything about Hill this offseason? I assume he's doing similar things, right? Or, is he out playing golf or something?

I don't want to turn this into a Winston vs Hill thread. There's enough of those. But, I wonder why we don't hear anything about Hill this offseason? I assume he's doing similar things, right? Or, is he out playing golf or something?
Because Hill's not posting his workouts on the internet. That doesn't seem to be his thing.

Yeah I noticed it said “Winston’s longtime photographer.” I don’t see Taysom having a personal photographer.
They're both pros and both are working out. Jameis's longtime photographer is probably a friend or business partner that travels with him.

Taysom doesn't have a social media presence is probably why...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom