Winston Work Out Video Updates 5-12-21: Working out with Jay Glazer to improve core strength and hip fluidity (3 Viewers)

Is it just me or does JW’s trainers has him do weird workouts? I’m not saying that they are/are not beneficial, they just seem odd.
JW, is training for the occult, his main mission is to find and convert as many teammates as possible. The goal is to achieve a conversion completion percentage of around 70 percent

Nothing is wrong with his work ethic. Drew had a unique grind that most people cannot match. It's Winston's decision-making that's his biggest weakness. Also, I just hope he's spending as much time dissecting film as he does with physical workouts.

But ... I think the film work is part of the "turning it up 10x" to match what Drew did to prepare. It's ALL of it.

This is good to see. I have no doubt Payton will help him be better.

I'll be curious to see what our 2 minute offense will look like or if we're down how will he command the offense. Brees was cool and calm when we were down and was a surgeon in the 2 minute drill. The unknown. For the past 15 years we've only seen a guy know how to line guys up, knows what the defense is showing.."kill kill".

There's a lot to learn for Winston and see.

This is good to see. I have no doubt Payton will help him be better.

I'll be curious to see what our 2 minute offense will look like or if we're down how will he command the offense. Brees was cool and calm when we were down and was a surgeon in the 2 minute drill. The unknown. For the past 15 years we've only seen a guy know how to line guys up, knows what the defense is showing.."kill kill".

There's a lot to learn for Winston and see.
Well, I'd temper expectations because Brees wasn't a 2 minute Assassin in the NFL till 2009. Winston still got to figure that out and it's probably not gonna be there this year.

Well, I'd temper expectations because Brees wasn't a 2 minute Assassin in the NFL till 2009. Winston still got to figure that out and it's probably not gonna be there this year.
Yea for the first few years, we complained because Brees couldn't win any games in the 4th quarter. Then he became the best. It takes time to learn.

The hopes that Winston becomes Brees 2 0 just shows you how spoiled we were with Drew. I'm hoping for Jameis 2.0 and growth from where he's been
It's a fact that following a legend isn't the best circumstances for that player.
Hopefully most will cut him some slack and be the best qb he can be
If you start comparing him to Drew, you're setting yourself up to be heartbroken.
I for one am hoping he's better. Take this chance and blow the doors off all the naysayers technically he has to win one Superbowl in the next 15 years to match the trophy case

There is just something wrong with his football DNA if he can't at least show improvement. He can say and try to practice all the right things, but I hope he CAN translate it to the field of play. He has some things that are very deep seeded in his DNA at the position that is concerning that have nothing to do with technique, knowing the scheme, reading D's, etc. He was absolutely HUMBLED with being cut and seeing what was basically his FULL team win a SB with the main thing missing being only him.
From my perspective, it seems that far too much is made of the fact that Tampa won the superbowl after replacing Winston at QB. That fact is true but it is not the only thing that happened. The team replaced him with a 6-time superbowl winning QB AND the defense went from being ranked 15th in the league to 5th in the league.

Tom Brady was set to sign and play for the Saints until Brees was informed of the team's plans. Would we be saying the same thing about Brees' football DNA at the QB position if the only thing the team did was replace Brees with Brady and the Saints won it all? I don't think we would. In fact, Brees' and the Saints not winning it all despite having Brees, CGM and AK41 more than demonstrates that you need all pieces, including a top defense to win a Superbowl.

Winston has all the tools and can make all the throws. Now he has a new perspective, a Sean Payton coached offense with an All-pro WR, a top 5 ranked offensive line and the most versatile running back in the league. I'm excited to see what he will do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom