Winter Vacation Ideas? (1 Viewer)

im checking stuff as ya'll post. its definitely a reality check vs a beach trip when it comes to pricing... thought disney was bad for the 4 of us.

Not much snow in Gatlinburg at the present time, but when temp drop, they do have snow making machines.

Niagara Falls.

fJPI7r.gif

I am curious to see who gets the reference without googling

im checking stuff as ya'll post. its definitely a reality check vs a beach trip when it comes to pricing... thought disney was bad for the 4 of us.

Ok well apparently winter is too cold for an Alaskan Cruise, they most only run in Spring and Summer.

Colorado will be pricey. But iirc, if we didnt do skiing ( lift tickets, ski school, rentals ) it would have been abt $1500-2k cheaper. I would imagine the time of year you plan on plays a factor too.

But you will spend 4k minimum for 4-6 days

Jackson Hole was pretty pricey when we were scouting places to go. Maybe it changed since 2016/17?

It's seasonal. The summer months are $$$. But a hotel in the town center that costs $370 in the summer might cost $120 in the winter.

You can do lots of stuff for $4k. We did 3 days in disney last month and probably spent the same amount as a Wyoming trip. Yeesh that place is expensive. $7 for a churro?! Gimme 3!

You can do lots of stuff for $4k. We did 3 days in disney last month and probably spent the same amount as a Wyoming trip. Yeesh that place is expensive. $7 for a churro?! Gimme 3!

We just nixed a Disney trip - it was $4500 for 4 days ( between hotel, park hopper [ my word - thats where the $$$ gets you } and flight )

I told my wife n kids we just built a pool, spent $$$$ for outdoor furnishings, about to spend more $$$ for landscaping and yall want to drop $5000+ in Disney, with HALF THE WORLD THERE ( Easter week ) ????

im the villain. lol

Didn’t he say he wanted to drive? Y’all talking about Lake Tahoe and Tuscany. ?

We just nixed a Disney trip - it was $4500 for 4 days ( between hotel, park hopper [ my word - thats where the $$$ gets you } and flight )

I told my wife n kids we just built a pool, spent $$$$ for outdoor furnishings, about to spend more $$$ for landscaping and yall want to drop $5000+ in Disney, with HALF THE WORLD THERE ( Easter week ) ????

im the villain. lol

As much as I love Disney, and I do, years when we make big purchases, I have to steer the family away from going there.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom