Wish me luck- going to make a run at MacKenzie Bezos (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Well, wish me luck. I'm going to take a few months off of everything to make myself ready for a genuine run at MacKenzie Bezos. Gonna get into fighting shape and head off to Washington. This woman is my destiny. Yeah, I'm married, but I'm certain my wife will understand. Sometimes she's worth putting it all out there for.

I can be the one to make her happy.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/tech/jeff-bezos-wife-divorce/index.html

Best of Luck. I admire your ambition. I once sent an email asking Jeff Bezos for a loan to buy this premium equestrian facility that was below market value. I actually thought I had a chance for a loan as I was putting up 60% but I never heard from him. Every time I pass that property I think of what could have been.

Best of Luck. I admire your ambition. I once sent an email asking Jeff Bezos for a loan to buy this premium equestrian facility that was below market value. I actually thought I had a chance for a loan as I was putting up 60% but I never heard from him. Every time I pass that property I think of what could have been.

Thanks. You see these are the types of regrets that will keep me up at night if I don't put everything I have into this.

5267a743bc400.jpg

Thanks. You see these are the types of regrets that will keep me up at night if I don't put everything I have into this.
you have inspired me...
how much is your wife worth?
i'm thinking if we can organize this maybe we can all move a step up the financial ladder

you have inspired me...
how much is your wife worth?
i'm thinking if we can organize this maybe we can all move a step up the financial ladder

?
Count me in. My wife does great financially and I love her but man that redheaded temper.
I’m willing to upgrade her for a sweeter model, even willing to take a small financial hit.

Priorities.

Well, wish me luck. I'm going to take a few months off of everything to make myself ready for a genuine run at MacKenzie Bezos. Gonna get into fighting shape and head off to Washington. This woman is my destiny. Yeah, I'm married, but I'm certain my wife will understand. Sometimes she's worth putting it all out there for.

I can be the one to make her happy.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/tech/jeff-bezos-wife-divorce/index.html

Sorry, kinda got the jump on you already. Hoping to meet up after the Saints game. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom