Wish me luck (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'll be entering a hostile environment at Heinz Field tomorrow. I'll be sporting the TRUE black and gold (not the yellow that Steeler fans call "gold") and hoping for a Saints' win. This is the first Saints game I'll be attending since Wuerffel had his helmet rearranged by the Panthers defense in a 20-0 loss way back when. Here's to better results tomorrow. Go Saints!!

You might want to bring a coat along with you too Fif, its probably wil be raining when you get their and very very cold too,
Game time temp wil be in the low 40's to hihg 30's and very very windy,

Be careful and represent the Saints well tommorrow.
good luck

who dat

go out there and be proud to wear the true BLACK AND GOLD, make some noise and let it be known to the SAINTS players that your out there representing us with no defense and amoungst some serious die hard fans who may show a lil anger to ya. hope not, but standfast, be proud, be loud, and mostly show them we know how it fills to be losers. offer some comfort maybe suggest a twelve step program. convince them thats its okay to root for the saints as their NFC team. goodluck and hope you dont get ambushed. WHO DAT! WHO DAT! SAY GOIN BEAT DEM SAINTS! WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom