Wishbone, anyone?...partial injury report (1 Viewer)

Dont think we will have those receivers for bears game....We'll see plenty of murray and AK...for sure....

With all of our receiver injuries I still wish the Saints would snag Jennings from the 49ers practice squad.

1. He is good
2. I like anything that hurts the 49ers
3. He and Callaway already know each other which may help

There’s some risk but they’ll often wrap the ankle and see how they do. We’ll see if they give him a try with a limited practice Friday.

With all of our receiver injuries I still wish the Saints would snag Jennings from the 49ers practice squad.

1. He is good
2. I like anything that hurts the 49ers
3. He and Callaway already know each other which may help

I know its only a highlight reel and what their purposes are for. Gotta say Jennings looks really good. Amazing Tennessee keeps bringing talent to the NFL but struggle each year to get 4 wins

I'd love to see the wishbone, particularly Taysom at wingback. But has a lack of receivers ever hurt Drew Brees? Has he ever not gone off every time folks bring it up as a potential issue? I have to go back to the NFC Championship game against the Bears, and in retrospect, though Joe Horn should have absolutely been on the field, that wasn't so much a receivers issue as a pressure one.

Saints will struggle this week. On grass and lack of WR depth. Add in, Bears were massacred on Monday night, coming home for redemption.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom