Wishlist for 11th pick ( pre combine ) (1 Viewer)

DEUCERICKBOY02

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I am not good at mock draft so I will just break it down in categories:

Pipe dream- Garrett or Allen
just want this teams needs but unless saints are trading up no way will they be there at 11

Top five at 11th pick( in order of preference)
1. Foster
2. Lattimore
3. Thomas
4. Hooker
5. Charlton
If any of these players are picked i will be very pleased

Safe pick- Barnett.
Not crazy about him like most are but Sheldon was a safe pick and he has been great

Stay away- from any wr,rb or qb with first pick

Mine are the same players, just in a different order.

1. Thomas
2. Hooker
3. Lattimore
4. Foster
5. Charlton/Barnett

The top 3 names in my "cloud" with the #11 selection are:

1. Derek Barnett / DE / Tennessee

2. Marshon Lattimore / CB / Ohio State

3. Haason Reddick / ILB / Temple

Read a few profiles on Solomon Thomas. He keeps getting compared to Aaron Donald. Last year we drafted Rankins who was also getting compared to Donald. Two Aaron Donalds? How would you line them up?

Read a few profiles on Solomon Thomas. He keeps getting compared to Aaron Donald. Last year we drafted Rankins who was also getting compared to Donald. Two Aaron Donalds? How would you line them up?

I'd play Solomon Thomas at RE. He's far more athletic than Donald/Rankins. I've read that he runs around a 4.58 which would be faster than Vaccaro. I get the Aaron Donald comparison, because he dominated Guards and Centers, but many scouts think he's a better fit as an edge player at the next level.

Edit: He could also play some 3 tech if we can't hang on to Fairley.

The top 3 names in my "cloud" with the #11 selection are:

1. Derek Barnett / DE / Tennessee

2. Marshon Lattimore / CB / Ohio State

3. Haason Reddick / ILB / Temple

Reddick over Foster? Not knocking it, just wondering if that's what you think and why?

Reddick over Foster? Not knocking it, just wondering if that's what you think and why?

I am very skeptical of Alabama players, because Nick Saban tends to run his players into the ground. So, needless to say, I think that Foster's combine physical exams are going to drop his draft stock.

Throughout his time in Tuscaloosa he has had issues with his shoulders and concussions. Also, if you go back and watch the National Championship rematch against Clemson, Foster is walking with a noticeable limp the entire game. That would be an undisclosed injury and God only knows how many of those he has had over his college career.

The guys I want aren't the guys who are in any order of acquirability or who I think the Saints actually should go after.

Like the guy I want most of all in the draft is Myles Garrett. After him is probably a mix of Reuben Foster, Leonard Fournette, Mashon Lattimore...

But the real thing is, I also wouldn't mind Jabrill Peppers, Tanoh Kpassagnon, and Zach Cunningham.

Nothing against the names I'm not listing, but those aren't guys I want. Just guys I'd be okay to...actually don't care or don't want at all.

I am very skeptical of Alabama players, because Nick Saban tends to run his players into the ground. So, needless to say, I think that Foster's combine physical exams are going to drop his draft stock.

Throughout his time in Tuscaloosa he has had issues with his shoulders and concussions. Also, if you go back and watch the National Championship rematch against Clemson, Foster is walking with a noticeable limp the entire game. That would be an undisclosed injury and God only knows how many of those he has had over his college career.

You mean a guy who played through an undisclosed injury and at a high level? Yeah I don't want that guy either.

Does anybody think LSU Kendall beckwith will be around for us to get,in the third or fourth because of injury he suffered at end of season? Think he would be a good one to grab if so.

Round 1
Solo Thomas (DE/DL) or Barnett (DE) from Tenn. (Ready to see what these two guys do at combine and pro day.)
Rueben Foster (MLB)
Tra'Davious White (CB)

Round 2
Desmond King (CB)

Round 3
Kendall Beckwith...MLB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom