With a W tonight and a Phx loss we are back in 1st place. (1 Viewer)

Unfortunately, the Suns do have a game on Thursday. It is one of 2 games played on Valentines day. Lets hope that the Suns lose that one too and fall further in the conference standings. GEAUX HORNETS!!!!

Unfortunately, the Suns do have a game on Thursday. It is one of 2 games played on Valentines day. Lets hope that the Suns lose that one too and fall further in the conference standings. GEAUX HORNETS!!!!

Meh, the game tonight is between the Suns and Mavericks, so it's kind of a push either way. If the Suns lose then it puts us in first in the conference by a little more, but it also brings Dallas to within a game of us in the division. If this was at the end of the season and we were trying to lock up the 1 seed, then yeah I would be rooting hard for the Mavs, but it really doesn't matter that much at this point I don't believe. Either way there's someone nipping at our heels.

Either way there's someone nipping at our heels.

Tell me about it!I just can't get over how competitive the West is this year. 4 1/2 Games seperate the #1 seed and the 9th seed! In two weeks you can basically go from #1 to out of the playoffs. Crazy. I'm glad the Hornets have something like 15 games left against the Eastern Conference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom