With A Win And A Little Help From Kansas City (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Saints will be in a good spot for the division. The Chiefs are the best team to beat Atlanta. And I think the Chiefs will build off the win against Denver and beat the Falcons.
Tampa and San Diego seems like a toss up. Morale in San Diego is low with the likelihood of the Chargers moving to LA. And Seattle will put the Panthers to skew.

If we can win out, it should all work out. I believe it's pretty hard for ANY team to win 5 in a row much less the teams we need to lose. It does happen but I truly believe if we end up being able to pull it off we're in the playoffs. Division champs or wild card but WE have win.

Justin Houston is back. Dee Ford and Jeremy Maclin both expected to play. I don't see the Falcons containing that pass rush at all. I see a Chiefs win.

The Chiefs are 4-2 on the road, so they have a shot.

A lot of the teams ahead of us in the playoff race have to play each other and/or we have to play. The opportunity is there.

Chiefs are not that good. But they just keep finding ways. Offense is horrid but the defense and st keep winning for them.

And their offense just took another hit because Maclin is now out for the Falcons game.

Maclin is a tough loss for KC, but if Smith protects the ball and does his usual dink n dunk clinic, the Chiefs have a decent shot at winning. They've got the goods to beat Atlanta. Should be a good game though.

I don't see KC winning. It's an odd season in that there are a lot more bad offenses than there normally are. Atlanta is one of the few teams that's capable of turning a game into an offensive horse race, and KC doesn't have the offense to keep up.

KC's defense will have to play perfect for them to start a chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom