With all the Juniors going back to school (1 Viewer)

WOW i couldn't force myself to read anymore of this post after this garbage.....

best corner back to come out in years? are you friggin serious, he's not even the best to come out in this years draft, and next year when he comes out he won't be the 1st CB chosen eithier..... trust that...... i don't know where your getting your info!

THere are ways to disagree with someone withour being so abrasive. It's ok to not agree with him but pesonal attacks are just classless. I was just reading the post linked below yesterday about how some of the young guys come on here and feel they've got to make their point above everyone else's.

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59098

Last edited:
I think the juniors are making the draft offensive heavy which is good for the saints. More temptation for other teams to take them and leave defense on the board for the saints.

Here is my 1st rd draft dream of the day for the saints.

Saints trade the #10 to Dallas (they want McFadden or Kelly) and the saints finish the first round with both LB's Highsmith and Lofton. They add speed and athleticism to the LB corps before getting to the second round.

If we're looking Corner we can try to trade down a few slots and still be able to snag some good guys like Mike Jenkins, Aqib Talib, and Leodis McKelvin...

That's interesting that you say that though because I was really impressed with the Giants first round draft pick, CB Aaron Ross. I thought he looked pretty good for a rookie.

Sure some of that can probably be attributed to the pass rush, as you mentioned, but it gives me some hope that you can bring a rookie in and get him up to speed...at least by the end of the season :shrug:

Well, I am a bit tainted by the brilliant Giants' fans that I am surrounded by, but after seeing how well that DLine has been of late, the decemated DB's have gotten a lifeline because of the consistant pressure put on by the DLine.

Ross has been pretty good all year, but many have been less than supportive of Demps, McQuarters and Webster. Now, they look like shut down guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom