With all the Vick bashing.... what about DeAngelo Hall? (1 Viewer)

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone notice that he went for the pick to pad his stats instead of knocking the ball down on the hail mary? He easily could have played the ball and knocked it down, but he went for the pick and Copper snagged it before he could. Huge, huge play.

The Falcons just appear like a selfish team. Crumpler's whining, Vick, Hall, etc.

Poor Warrick Dunn.

Yeah what an idiot... on all hail mary's there's a 3 word rule that the entire defenses should follow... and we all know what that rule is...

I did not see that. I will take another look at the replay before I jump on him. I do know that if this guy keeps playing like he did today, he might get yelled at for a while when his coach watches the game film.

Vick, Crumpler, Hall, Kerney, and Brooking; I can't stand those guys.

Poorly coached team. No accountability. All individuals. Mora Jr doesn't need Vick to "kill" him; he's doing it to himself.

Anyone notice that he went for the pick to pad his stats instead of knocking the ball down on the hail mary? He easily could have played the ball and knocked it down, but he went for the pick and Copper snagged it before he could. Huge, huge play.

The Falcons just appear like a selfish team. Crumpler's whining, Vick, Hall, etc.

Poor Warrick Dunn.

Vick actually didn't have that awful a game I thought. I agree though, serious character issues with that team.

Vick actually didn't have that awful a game I thought. I agree though, serious character issues with that team.

Passer rating <50, and that's not that awful a game? It's exactly what the elder Mora was talking about -- a team can't succeed without a QB who can throw.

Yeah, yeah, there were some key drops, but there were also some ovethrown balls, too.

Also, D. Henderson caught the first touchdown with Hall checking him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom