With Breaux out indefinitly, I'm jumping on the "All On The Offense" Bandwagon (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Breaux being injured is basically the equivalent to losing Brees on offense to a small degree.

So, till he comes back.. The defense is going to suck. And it's going to suck badly. So, I'm not going to go blue in the face complaining about the defense. It is what it is. Let's break some records and get Drew's yards record back this year.

If we survive the next 10 weeks without our best defensive player. I'll think about Playoffs. But Right now... #40BurgersEverySunday #NoMoreCardiacArrest

The offense can't play any better. It's not realistic. To score over 40 consistently you'd need to have some Defensive scores on top of setting offensive records.

we're basically back to last year - praying for turnovers and 40-burgers from Drew & co every week.

Really our defense is only there to milk the clock they are really there for nothing else if you think about it. Our defense is actually so bad it is counter productive because while our defense is basically giving up TD's every methodical drive to the other team at the same time they are also giving their defense time to rest putting more pressure on our offense making it that if they do not score a TD or go 3 and out we lose be default.

Ah, the "moneyball" approach to football. Just score points!

Of course the defense can get off the field. Let the other team score. Then we score more.

I don't care..I'm gonna enjoy the fireworks. I'm a diehard Saints fan and I'm going to enjoy last few years of having the greatest of all time behind center. Win/Loss... I don't care. I'm watching this every Sunday and will enjoy the offense.

Really our defense is only there to milk the clock they are really there for nothing else if you think about it. Our defense is actually so bad it is counter productive because while our defense is basically giving up TD's every methodical drive to the other team at the same time they are also giving their defense time to rest putting more pressure on our offense making it that if they do not score a TD or go 3 and out we lose be default.

I would be fine with a bend don't break defense..."give up" the yards between the 20s but become an impenetrable wall in the redzone.

The offense is going to have to play absolutely perfect in order for them to win. Just like every year for the past 3 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom