With Evans Gone... (1 Viewer)

Buda

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Would have been nice to still have PJ Hill available...

No, he can't play FB. What we need is Hokie Gajan (circa 1984).

Yeah, we seem to have VERY GOOD LUCK lately with quite a few players of other teams in which they didnt think they had anything left in the tank or thought they were too banged up (i.e. Sharper, Shockey, Vilma, Brees). I think Alstott would be a nice addition... I dont know forsure but has anyone actually picked up Mike Karney? Either one, I think would be really nice. Also, I would think that Alstott would absolutely love for us to pick him up... Hmmmm let me think here,,,,,, I can go to a AWESOME WINNING TEAM, oh yeah they are also in my old division which means I can show the Bucs that they made a huge mistake, just like Vilma did, just like Brees did, and just like Shockey did........ And pretty soon just like Sharper will)....

Yeah, we seem to have VERY GOOD LUCK lately with quite a few players of other teams in which they didnt think they had anything left in the tank or thought they were too banged up (i.e. Sharper, Shockey, Vilma, Brees). I think Alstott would be a nice addition... I dont know forsure but has anyone actually picked up Mike Karney? Either one, I think would be really nice.

Karney is a Ram with a multi year deal.

I'm willing to bet the Saints knew Evans was gone prior to PJ Hill getting snatched up. It seems that the Saints are content with what they have as replacements (Thomas, Dinkins, and the newly acquired FB)
JMHO

Yeah, we seem to have VERY GOOD LUCK lately with quite a few players of other teams in which they didnt think they had anything left in the tank or thought they were too banged up (i.e. Sharper, Shockey, Vilma, Brees). I think Alstott would be a nice addition... I dont know forsure but has anyone actually picked up Mike Karney? Either one, I think would be really nice. Also, I would think that Alstott would absolutely love for us to pick him up... Hmmmm let me think here,,,,,, I can go to a AWESOME WINNING TEAM, oh yeah they are also in my old division which means I can show the Bucs that they made a huge mistake, just like Vilma did, just like Brees did, and just like Shockey did........ And pretty soon just like Sharper will)....

I think Alstott retired because of injury concerns (for some reason his neck rings a bell). Karney is with the Lambs otherwise he'd be here already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom