With McNab down who to go with at QB this week. (1 Viewer)

ibelieve

unnecessarily vulgar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My backup

Trent Edwards vs Saints - Really hate going with him vs us. If he was a stud qb id roll with it though.

Free Agents

Leftwich vs Giants- Put up some pretty good number so far

Stafford vs Redskins

Kolb vs Chiefs- Leaning this way just don't know if Vick will take to many snaps away.

Campbell vs Lions- meh

Collins vs Jets- Jets D looks to be dangerous

I say trent he is gonna get his yards cause the will fall behind and have to throw it around to try and catch up.

Edwards for me of those. If you have an easy drop and it makes it more fun for you Kolb gets an easy defense.

yep Edwards should be a good play. They will be playing from behind and he will have to air it out and take shots so I say start Edwards. He doe not have to win the game to have a good stats game

T

I would play Edwards if I had him. Since I don't, I will be starting Kolb who I was able to pick up last night. I hope he is a one-week wonder for me. I will probably drop him during their bye week next week and hope McNabb's rib is healed up for week 5.

the (supposed) rain would mess up chances of edwards doing as good...if it was a good weather game for sure but with rain i think the game will be closer and lots of run calls(jmo), i'd think about kolb

Ended up picking up Kolb. Worked out well and got the W. 2-1 in all three money leagues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom