with police like this who needs perverts (1 Viewer)

i dont agree with their behaviour but nothing criminal has occurred..
there isnt even anyone to make a complaint of a crime. the video doesnt even show anyone else present....

I disagree, because, as stated in the video, none of the conduct shown in that tape would be considered "criminal".
And for the record, a world in which taking camera-phone pictures of a posing girl is a crime is not a world I want to live in.

ok the next time your in the mall, pull up a young lady skirt an let see how long it take the police to jail your butt,from the vid that young lady was drink or on drug an they took advantage of her.plus the vid don't show what went on before she walk from the back

I wish I drink on on drug right now.

ok the next time your in the mall, pull up a young lady skirt an let see how long it take the police to jail your butt,from the vid that young lady was drink or on drug an they took advantage of her.plus the vid don't show what went on before she walk from the back

I saw the video-- and I saw absolutely no evidence that anyone took advantage of anyone else. What proof do you have that this girl was on "drink or drug"?? According to the news report I saw, she was just waiting for a lift home. Just harmless fun if you ask me- and stupidity on the part of the officers for not thinking about the survelleince (sp) cameras... Unfortunately, I don't think they've made stupidity a crime yet.

Come on guys its just a little public relations.

they were stupid to do that with the security cameras rolling....that's really the only thing they did wrong

you would be fired. office relations and affairs happen all the time in every job field out there.

the main reason some people are upset is because its a cop .... and many people hold grudges against them for doing there jobs. granted this isnt their job. im sure they were suspended for a period of time for this activity.

>>and many people hold grudges against them for doing there jobs

I hold grudges against them for the way most of them do their jobs. They act like cops. Everyone knows this. :shrug:

TPS

>>and many people hold grudges against them for doing there jobs

I hold grudges against them for the way most of them do their jobs. They act like cops. Everyone knows this. :shrug:

TPS

well cops act like cops.
lawyers act like lawyers.
engineers act like engineers.
mmmmmmmm
there are always a few bad apples in every profession...dont be a hater..... because your force to comform to the rules of society.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom