With Ryan at LSU coaching clinic...good stuff... (1 Viewer)

Bigeasy75

Veteran
Reaction score
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

Last edited:
I'm trying to copy and paste pic... Don't know what I'm doing wrong... It shows up when I paste it but won't work when it's saved?

"Attach" the pics instead of "paste" them. If you're pasting them form your computer rather than another website it won't work.

I'm trying to copy and paste pic... Don't know what I'm doing wrong... It shows up when I paste it but won't work when it's saved?

You have to right click on the picture then click "copy image location". Then click the insert image image box above the message window. Then right click in the pop up box and paste it.

Probably didn't explain it that well but it's easy.

You have to right click on the picture then click "copy image location". Then click the insert image image box above the message window. Then right click in the pop up box and paste it.

Probably didn't explain it that well but it's easy.
I'm not at computer...from my iPhone? I'm a *******... How do I put up pic from iPhone camera roll?

Advanced->manage attachments->choose file, choose existing. Navigate to camera roll

Lol the look on Ryan's face is amazing! Thanks for posting!

Typical Sean Payton :hihi:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>RR tells story...middle of game, Sean Payton on headsets &quot;Have Rex&#39;s number?&quot; &quot;Why?&quot; &quot;Cause I want to call a Ryan who ain&#39;t afraid to blitz&quot;</p>&mdash; FootballScoop Staff (@footballscoop) <a href="https://twitter.com/footballscoop/statuses/449344736780763136">March 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Typical Sean Payton :hihi:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>RR tells story...middle of game, Sean Payton on headsets &quot;Have Rex's number?&quot; &quot;Why?&quot; &quot;Cause I want to call a Ryan who ain't afraid to blitz&quot;</p>&mdash; FootballScoop Staff (@footballscoop) <a href="https://twitter.com/footballscoop/statuses/449344736780763136">March 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lol its funny and validates Payton himself saying tht @ one point he was wondering where all the big blitzes were because
ryan was being so passive.

rex has said it and its very obvious...Belichik is imprinted in him. He calls games..and gameplans just like bellichik. Hell blitz but it wont b aggressive and theyll b timed and if hes beat itll b because the offense broke tendency (like run blizting to a particular side due to down distance..then the PA Fake n roll out to opposite side)...happened in a game last season.

He plays a lot more cover 3 than Rex does for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom