With Saints, Dez Bryant can ‘finish the right way,’ Cowboys coach says (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1541630120701.png
(AP Photo/Brandon Wade) AP (Brandon Wade)

By Christopher Dabe - NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune

Dez Bryant played eight seasons for the Dallas Cowboys, and coach Jason Garrett said Wednesday (Nov. 7) the three-time Pro Bowl receiver was “a great player for this organization for a long time.”

His time with the Cowboys ended with his release in April, and Bryant did not join another team until the New Orleans Saints signed him Wednesday, one day after his workout with the team.

“I’m really happy for him and that opportunity,” Garrett said during a press conference streamed through the team Twitter account. “I know it’s important to him. He wants to finish his career strong, done such a great job for this organization, has been an impact player in this league over his eight years playing.”

Asked about the Saints-Cowboys matchup Nov. 29, Garrett said, “I’m happy for Dez,” adding that he’s “happy he has an opportunity to finish the right way. It’ll be a great environment for him to go have a big impact.” ...

Full Story - NOLA.com

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom