With the 29th pick of the 2023 NFL draft...the Saints (1 Viewer)

The trade didn't upset me but no matter what number we picked, I am not trusting the front office on making the right decision. They need to make this pick right. We got 3 picks within the past 4 or 5 years that gotten us almost no where. Davenport...often injured and regressed. Ruiz.....played too much like a 4th rounder. Inconsistent and struggled at times, even though played better this year. Then you have Turner, who can't seem to stay off injured reserve, regardless of injury. Is the front office going to mess it up again? We can have the first overall and I would still be nervous.

Is it wrong if I just want to see a year where we actually get to use all of our picks instead of trading them away?
Not at all. Praying we don’t trade up.
Hopefully we can trade back for more picks this draft and another 1st for the ‘24 draft.
I wish lol. We just don’t do that.

The trade didn't upset me but no matter what number we picked, I am not trusting the front office on making the right decision. They need to make this pick right. We got 3 picks within the past 4 or 5 years that gotten us almost no where. Davenport...often injured and regressed. Ruiz.....played too much like a 4th rounder. Inconsistent and struggled at times, even though played better this year. Then you have Turner, who can't seem to stay off injured reserve, regardless of injury. Is the front office going to mess it up again? We can have the first overall and I would still be nervous.
They did great with olave
and jury is out on penning, bit penning was right pick

should trade it and collect more picks. Let somebody else guess a good pick at 29. I'd rather have more 2"a and 3"s.
If I can advocate for the devil for a second, we’d still be guessing for the other 4 picks to be good as well. And before we say well that’s 4 picks to find 1 good one compared with just a 50/50 shot on the only “one” you sure ain’t getting 2 twos and 2 threes for that swap. Doesn’t matter the draft “points” scale. We do draft better in later rounds than we seem to do in the 1st so I would love to get 2 twos and 2 threes for 29. Maybe a 2 and 3 is what you were meaning, yea I’m on the fence with our recent drafting success with those later rounds, but it’s still a crapshoot. All I hope is we wind up doing what’s best for our team 😔

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom