With the Cowboys season over (1 Viewer)

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
Do they go for Lawrence or Fields and say forget Dak while blowing up the team for the most part?
Before you answer, consider the salary cap implications and that McCarthy has allegedly lost the team in his first year

IceHot

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
They are a half game out of first place...how is their season possibly over?

44slayer

Black and Gold
Reaction score
They are 2-4. As bad as the NFC East has been, the Cowboys might be the first team to clinch their division. The race to 5 wins is real in the NFC East.

The last place team in the NFC West would have a 1 game lead in the NFC East.

Cant wait for the AFC East Apologist to show up with his reddit stats showing how good the NFC East actually is.

Last edited:
OP
Dago

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
As opposed to what....
Wentz, Kyle, or "Stumbln n Bumblin"?
and you just kind of ignored the defense and offensive line

I mean....kudos on the Stumbln n Bumblin thing. I am sure you have been waiting on an opportunity to use it but without Prescott the Cowboys have scored 13 points total in 2 games plus they they lost another starting lineman in the game Prescott went down. And they have the worst defense in the NFL

so yes, despite how historically bad that division is, they are done

IceHot

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Perhaps but they got four more game on the schedule against NFC East teams, one against the Bengals, and one against the Vikings...anything is possible in a NFC East relative universe.

I think Double-J hands out a COVID Hall Pass for the year, as he tends not to criticize his own work, but anything is possible.

I would think he would be more inclined to blow up the publicly criticizing defense than the other less outspoken pieces.

*ps regarding Mr. Jones, I tend to riff from the cuff

BooBirdSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The biggest issue for the girls is salary cap. At 175mm next season they likely would need to dump a few deals to sign Dax (or franchise him) or his replacement.
Winston could be an interesting offer I guess.

Reaction score
Do they go for Lawrence or Fields and say forget Dak while blowing up the team for the most part?
Before you answer, consider the salary cap implications and that McCarthy has allegedly lost the team in his first year

Their salary cap is fine as long as they don't sign Dak long term. If they don't re-sign Dak, they can basically do whatever they want to do. And draft Lawrence assuming they get top 1-2 pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)