with the hornets success, and the saints popularity? (1 Viewer)

biggest star in new orleans?

• reggie bush

Votes: 99 17.2%
  • drew brees

Votes: 195 33.9%
  • marques colston

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • chris paul

Votes: 271 47.0%
  • david west

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • tyson chandler

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
who would you say is the biggest star in new orleans?

Reggie Bush is still the biggest star in New Orleans athlete-wise

Chris Paul, easily.

chris paul is without a doubt the best pro player in new orleans. he is makin history this season by doing things only a couple of others have done. with that said reggie bush, drew brees,and marques colston will have rewritten the record books for the saints.

It's Chris Paul right now, he is among the best in the NBA, and likely will be league MVP, if he leads the Hornets to the team's first championship there is no longer any question about it Chris Paul would be the main man in towm. Reggie himself said he wants to live up to what Chris Paul is doing, I love Reggie, but Chris Paul is GOD in New Orleans right now.

Chris Paul is the best hands down but I voted for Brees because this is still a football town and he is the best player on the team.

It's CP3 right now and it's not even close. At the end of 06' beginning of 07' it would have been either Bush or Brees, but right now it's CP3. He's the best PG in the league and he makes the entire Hornets team better. He's having a record breaking year as a PG and that says a lot considering how many great PGs there have been throughout the history of the NBA.

I think the question is who is the bigger star, not the better athlete. Am I wrong?

Chris Paul is GOD in New Orleans right now.

the football gods shall smite you for such blasphemy....football is king in this town and it stands to reason that the "biggest star" in new orleans is a football player.....

but the argument is kind of silly considering that it is the off season for football.....so yeah, maybe at this point in time, chris paul may be that "biggest star"....when football comes back around, it will not even be close

my point was to take in consideration the players star wise and athlete wise, if you know what i mean.

If Reggie has a good season it will be him but for now its the MVP CP3!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom