With the number 15 pick the new orleans saints select Star Lotulelei (1 Viewer)

I might be deluded but I've got caught up in the Jarvis Jones falling to us possibility. :9:

I know it wont happen, but id rather have Star than any other player in this draft.

Hicks, Star, Cam. The last 3 years we would have used our first pick on the defensive line and it would be the greatest D line in the league 2 or 3 years down the road. Wont happen though, so I need to quit dreaming.

If Jones and Ansah aren't taken in the top 10 then I'd jump on either of them, but I see us taking Jordan.

I would love to get star but for some crazy reason the raiders don't take him there is absolutely no chance the panthers pass on him

If it goes down like that it'll bring my p*** to a boil. They beat us twice and finished with the same record as us, how are they even drafting ahead of us??

Mingo if available, if not then Jordan. I think Jarvis Jones and Ansah will both be top 10 picks.

What about Dion Jordan?

I love jordan and think he will be good a better overall olb being able to rush and cover tight ends but as far as a pure pass rushing olb I think Ansah is the better player, if we have faith tez can cover tight ends and blitz which is why we drafted him we go Ansah fora rolb and tez lolb, if we don't have faith in tez or move him to inside linebacker I think he draft dion to play lolb and take someone like Brandon Jenkins or Michael Buchanan to play right outside blitzing backer, so I guess would we rather Ansah and tez or Jordan and Jenkins, I prefer Ansah and tez personally.

Defensive tackle Star L. From utah this guy was rated number 1 of the top 32 scouts.
it all starts with a massive dt in the middle and hes our guy. Let me add that if someway we snatch up reed and kruger THE SKY IS THE LIMIT #WEEZY! lets land a defensi coach from frisco and might i add maybe a easy top 10 Defense.. What do you think?

Tony, while I would like to see him fall to us, I don't think there is anyway of him lasting to the 15th pick. Maybe if we trade up, which I am opposed to. We need as many selections as we can get.

I'd support trading up for Star if he falls out the top 5, but ultimately I'm not sure the Saints have enough firepower to get inside the top 10. They would have to give up some valuable picks in return, and when you're rebuilding a defense you need those picks to build depth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom