With the number 15 pick the new orleans saints select Star Lotulelei (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Defensive tackle Star L. From utah this guy was rated number 1 of the top 32 scouts.
it all starts with a massive dt in the middle and hes our guy. Let me add that if someway we snatch up reed and kruger THE SKY IS THE LIMIT #WEEZY! lets land a defensi coach from frisco and might i add maybe a easy top 10 Defense.. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to get star but for some crazy reason the raiders don't take him there is absolutely no chance the panthers pass on him
The saints will select

Zingy Ansah
At 3-4 rush linebacker he can attack how he does best, standing up

Mingo will be off the board when he runs a 4.4 at the combine

Been doing my homework hard, they got carolina picking him at 14 but they desperately need a offensive tackle. Jones im skeptical on his workout ethic, jordan worried about his injuries. Nobodys talking about Sam Montgomery and ive heard multiple reports we can snag him up as well

Star is gonna go top 5 no doubt.

If anyone slides to us who should be top 5 it'll be Jarvis Jones.

Been doing my homework hard, they got carolina picking him at 14 but they desperately need a offensive tackle. Jones im skeptical on his workout ethic, jordan worried about his injuries. Nobodys talking about Sam Montgomery and ive heard multiple reports we can snag him up as well

Montgomery is going late 1st round at the moment.

Who has Carolina taking Star?

I've never seen the guy fall out of the top 5 in any reasonable or credible Mock.

I think the only chance we get Star if he drops to 3 and we trade up with the Raiders.

I don't think that is impossible because I think the Raiders will want to trade back if KC takes Gino Smith. Also, I think we will look to deal a RB in this draft and I think the Raiders will want a RB to either replace or compliment McFadden.

The Bears trade up to 15, and draft OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma. NO drops to 20 and selects Alex Okfor DE/OLB Texas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom