With the signing of Morgan..... (1 Viewer)

Morgan hasnt officially signed yet. He only agreed to terms, but is expected to sign in the next hour or so. Remember the thing last week with Shawn Rogers who had agreed to terms with Cinci but later that night actually signed with Cleveland?

Morgan hasnt officially signed yet. He only agreed to terms, but is expected to sign in the next hour or so. Remember the thing last week with Shawn Rogers who had agreed to terms with Cinci but later that night actually signed with Cleveland?

The official team site already lists him on the roster.

Either way, he is going to be a Saint.

It's nice to project your hopes in the draft like that, but the front office spent all last offseason picking up 4th tier defensive free agents so that they could blow their first round pick on a receiver. With Stinchcomb entering the 2nd year of a 2 year deal and Jammal Brown entering the final year of his contract, I fully expect for them to draft an OT with the first pick and then act completely oblivious when fans are upset.

Strief can start, and the coaches are very high on Bushrod... I seriously doubt we pick up an OT in the first round... the only way that happens is if we get in a position to take BPA and Clady is the highest on their board. With that said, I still think that we have a few more holes to plug up in FA before we can freely draft BPA.

Wow, you went back a month in posts for this, or maybe you searched. No, I forget the reason but we don't get a pick.

yeah I figured no need in starting a new thread to get a quick answer. Its probably because he was drafted by the Eagles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom