with the signings we've had, and our rookies (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
we are on the cusp of winning the Superbowl. Behind Baltimore, we have the 2nd best roster in the league. With the signings of:

Emanuel Sanders
Ty Montgomery
Malcolm Jenkins
Janoris Jenkins
Nigel Bradham

and the drafting of Baun, Trautmen, and Ruiz, this team is potentially loaded. However, we still are a little short.

We have just under 9 million dollars of Cap space available. If the Saints could land either Griffen or Clowney, and Dre-Kirkpatrick, this team would have the best roster in football. Of course, much of this depends on what happens with Alonso, Anzalone, Rankins, and Elliss coming back from injury.

I wish we had been able to have an offseason. But college doesn't have much of one, so I guess that's moot. Geaux Saints

At this point the Saints gotta roll with what they have It also speaks to the health of the Dline and their conditioning that they haven't signed Griffen or Clowney

If we could get a Dline and CB. We would be set. Granted though... the past 3 years. Health on the dline has been an issue come post season.

With the Covid Cap Space Time Bomb around the corner, it is hard to see even a magician like Loomis land the likes of Clowney.

What we need is an Apple-equivalent CB to come in if our starters get hurt. A defense is only as good as its #2CB.

The key is Rankins. If he stays healthy it will greatly benefit the secondary. Onyemata and Tuttle were solid but having Rankins in the middle makes all the difference. Cam And Dav would also appreciate the push up the middle. If he is great, the DBs get opportunities to be extra aggressive. I'm telling yall, it's Rankins

The key is Rankins. If he stays healthy it will greatly benefit the secondary. Onyemata and Tuttle were solid but having Rankins in the middle makes all the difference. Cam And Dav would also appreciate the push up the middle. If he is great, the DBs get opportunities to be extra aggressive. I'm telling yall, it's Rankins
i agree. he has showed so much promise, but these injuries are killing him.. anzalone too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom