NFL Draft With their first pick in the 2021 draft, the Saints select.... (1 Viewer)

Lol so basically any 16 out of the possible 22 positions available, got it.

The last 3 drafts everyone (well almost everyone) has been screaming for every WR, RB, or QB, available and what have the Saints done?

YearPickPlayer namePositionCollege
201732Ryan RamczykOffensive tackleWisconsin
201814Marcus DavenportDefensive endUTSA
2019— No pick
202024Cesar RuizCenterMichigan

I wouldn’t mind this. You could extend Kamara’s career by lightening up his carries. I’d make AK more of a WR than a 15 carry back. Also, as has been discussed, it will take some pressure off the passing game.

I wouldn’t mind this. You could extend Kamara’s career by lightening up his carries. I’d make AK more of a WR than a 15 carry back. Also, as has been discussed, it will take some pressure off the passing game.
If used correctly Kamara due to his conditioning and diet will have counting this year another 6 very productive seasons. Provided of course that he avoids major injury.

....Najee Harris, running back, Alabama.

Another multi-threat addition to an offense that will need to adjust to a new starter at QB. In addition to commanding the attention of opposing defenses on his own, stopping the Saints’ offense becomes even more problematic when he pairs with Kamara.

The Saints offense will likely favor the run until Jamie’s can prove otherwise. If he (Winston) ends up meeting all our hopes as a passer, having Harris is still a major bonus not just as a receiver, but as another weapon to be accounted for.

And yes, in a pinch he can also play safety. 😜
not going to happen

The last 3 drafts everyone (well almost everyone) has been screaming for every WR, RB, or QB, available and what have the Saints done?

YearPickPlayer namePositionCollege
201732Ryan RamczykOffensive tackleWisconsin
201814Marcus DavenportDefensive endUTSA
2019— No pick
202024Cesar RuizCenterMichigan

Hate to say it but you're right.

Ireland hates skill positions early.

You could go a step further and add McCoy as their first pick in 2019 and have 4 straight linemen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom