NFL Draft With their first pick in the 2021 draft, the Saints select.... (1 Viewer)

We have to consider Ram and Armstead have two very expensive contracts to be renewed.

If they realize they can’t afford both, and I hope it’s not the case, then an offensive tackle would be a very smart choice.

Tackle is a position you don't mess around at.

If they Took Spencer Brown who could fault them?

Definitely not me.

Unless there is an offensive player that falls that the Saints think is BPA, I really want the Saints to draft BPA on the defensive side of the ball with the earlier picks....

tough call we dont trade up we might just be picking the BPA regardless of needs could be a run on OL QB and WR before we pick so guessing something defensive LB or Safety think the 1st round DL and CB be gone before us

With as many needs as we have I would prefer we trade down a little and have more picks to work with. A few years ago Pat Kerwin on NFL radio stated that at least 50% of 1st round draft picks usually didn't pan out. It also makes sense given the lack of cap space available.

Last edited:
With as many needs as we have I would prefer we trade down a little and have more picks to work with. A few years ago Pat Kerwin on NFL radio stated that at least 50% of 1st round draft picks usually didn't pan out. It also makes sense given the lack of cap space available.
If they didn't trade back in 2015 2016 or 2019 I don't think they would do it now. In 2015 we had the 12th pick and SEVERAL holes on the roster and selected a guard

Im gonna say either Greg newsome CB, or Kadarious Toney WR

I'm not a big fan of toney, but I love Greg Newsome.

A very underrated guy I think the Saints could potentially target is Levi Onwuzurike.

Levi is a monster 3 tech and dominated every game for Washington. I mean his film is amazing, and after watching it he's probably one of my favorite, if not my favorite player in this draft. Always creating havoc!

Gut feeling Toney or Najee Harris

Hoping for Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Zaven Collins. Greg Newsome or Celeb Farley

trade down and pick up trask

:sir-saint:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom