Without dorsey or ellis on board.. (1 Viewer)

Drafting a WR at 10 is a reach in the first round. Weak year for receivers. This borders on being a troll post.

While I agree that this Draft is weak at WR, perhaps trading back and grabbing a WR with one of the resulting picks from that trade wouldn't be a bad idea if we could still address defensive needs later.

I'm not sold on Rivers, and the draft is somewhat deep at corner which means we could still pick up a great one in the second.

That being said, If we do go offense I'd rather it be on the Offensive line than in a skill position, especially if we were to stay at 10 with the pick.

Also, how is he a troll? All he did was post a opinion that you happen to disagree from, and there you go saying it borders on a troll post. Give the guy a break he just threw something out there to see what people thought about his idea, do you need to label him for having an opinion you don't like? The original post was a question, implying that he himself just wanted to know what you guys thought about the idea. Criticism is one thing but there's no need to be up in arms.

Why would we draft a WR in the early rounds when we have a good crop on the team? We still haven't seen what Meachem can bring to the team, and not to mention that Bush is a great threat as well. Just IMO

There is no way we draft a receiver at 10, and we hopefully don't draft any offense unless McFadden or Jake Long falls.

IMHO if Dorsey and Ellis are off of the board, and the Saints did not trade up to try and get one of them, (which they should), The saints should trade down and either get a player, or another Draft Pick...GET VALUE LOOMIS!!! A Good Cornerback will be there late in round 1, and the saints need PLAYERS to fill VOIDS!!!

I really think we need to go Def with #10. If the big DT's are gone, then trade down a few spots for an extra pick later and still get a superb DT or CB in rd 1. I don't think we should reach for any Def player early on, this draft is deep at our critical Def need areas.

I really think we need to go Def with #10. If the big DT's are gone, then trade down a few spots for an extra pick later and still get a superb DT or CB in rd 1. I don't think we should reach for any Def player early on, this draft is deep at our critical Def need areas.

Pretty much what I just said!! But his version is great too....If they are not there, TRADE DOWN!!!!!!:9:

DTs

I am all for Dorsey, Ellis, or trading down, with the focus on CB, the top OLB, or top FS. I don't think the third best DT is worth a 1st round pick and would rather the Saints pick up one of the one-dimensional DT "big boys" in Round 2 or Round 3.

The only player I would trade up for would be Dorsey. If Dorsey, Ellis, or Rivers are gone at 10, I would look for a trade down but stay in the first round and then get whatever best DB is still available. I do not think any of the DBs merit a top 10 pick. If no trade down is available that looks reasonable, I would pick BPA which would likely be OT at that point.

Please no, I agree with what everyone else said and have nothing informative to add, just no wr

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom