without googling....college athletic scholarships?? (1 Viewer)

I dunno...
I don't think that the last crew that repaired my fence could even spell "college," much less had attended one. But they did good work.

I guess next time I need to ask for a female crew?

Dancing?

edit to add.. Too late...:ROFLMAO:

k, without googling see if you can guess which sports give a high school athlete the best chance of getting a scholarship in college (not sure if it's 'free ride' but i think so)

I"m probably late to the party..

It's going to be a Woman's sport. And one that isn't overly popular, so if you're decent, you have a better shot at being a college athlete. And it has to have some level of revenue.

Basketball is too wide spread.

So, I'll Say either Women's soccer or Women's Track and field (might be too wide spread)

Clearly I was on the right idea, but totally wrong sports. Revenue doesn't matter.

Damn, I should have been a fencer.
both of the examples you gave have huge HS participation compared to the others (same mistake i made)
very few high schools have gymnastics equipment and thus there aren't many HS gymnastics competitions - similar with the other top sports (except football)

look no further than LSU investing close to $20,000,000 on new gymnastics facility
Ever date a gymnast? It’s worth every bit of that 20 million. Only thing better is a weightlifting soccer player who just realigned the hood on your 1966 GTO because “your gaps sucked”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom