Without Lattimore (1 Viewer)

has there been any kind of update at all on Lattimore or Peat or even CGM13 following the hit he took on the final play of the game?

this will be 1 of the more interesting Wednesday injury reports

Read that he has a quad injury. This TB game scares me. They do not play great down there
Always a dogfight. Very possible that we drop two in a row. I don't get the "eh, let's chalk it up to an off day, no biggie" point of view other posters have had. Had we secured the W today, dropping one to TB wouldn't sting as bad.

has there been any kind of update at all on Lattimore or Peat or even CGM13 following the hit he took on the final play of the game?

this will be 1 of the more interesting Wednesday injury reports
Lattimore is probably a hamstring, which has been persistent problem for most of his college and NFL career.

Peat has an arm.

Reliable sources are saying CGM suffered a concussion on the last play.

His injury was said to be the thigh.
Maybe a deep thigh bruise I'm hoping

I would prefer that SP handles his personal biz in the off-season and keep the team focused.

This game was shambolic

he got engaged to a long time girlfriend. That is a formality. Its not like he went out and fell in love this week and got married in Vegas. Stop looking for reasons outside of just getting outplayed and over penalized.

This game is over... Saints came out flat, got outplayed, and made too many ill-timed penalties. They’re 7-2.

My main concern at this point is... Can the Saints rebound and go win a game in Tampa Bay possibly without Marshon Lattimore and Michael Thomas?

No Lattimore likely means that BOTH Mike Evans and Chris Godwin go off. Last game vs Tampa, Godwin had a very good game; Evans got blanked... No Latt would likely mean Godwin still gets his, only now Evans also gets his too.

No CGM would appear to be devastating for the offense. How would they replace 10+ receptions and 100 yds of offense with the other guys?

This game is over... Saints came out flat, got outplayed, and made too many ill-timed penalties. They’re 7-2.

My main concern at this point is... Can the Saints rebound and go win a game in Tampa Bay possibly without Marshon Lattimore and Michael Thomas?

No Lattimore likely means that BOTH Mike Evans and Chris Godwin go off. Last game vs Tampa, Godwin had a very good game; Evans got blanked... No Latt would likely mean Godwin still gets his, only now Evans also gets his too.

No CGM would appear to be devastating for the offense. How would they replace 10+ receptions and 100 yds of offense with the other guys?

The offense is DOA without Thomas. It's not a question if they can score TDs, the question would be if they'll ever see past the 50 yard line.

Always a dogfight. Very possible that we drop two in a row. I don't get the "eh, let's chalk it up to an off day, no biggie" point of view other posters have had. Had we secured the W today, dropping one to TB wouldn't sting as bad.
I'm with you 100%. I lived in Tampa for 4 years and every game was way too close for my liking. It always rained and the field was sloppy but Coach Payton would still have Brees flinging the ball around which led to turnovers. Evans and Godwin are big reasons for concern even with a healthy Lattimore. One bright spot is we won't have to deal with Gerald McCoy. Well at least until the following week!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom