Without Lattimore (1 Viewer)

Always a dogfight. Very possible that we drop two in a row. I don't get the "eh, let's chalk it up to an off day, no biggie" point of view other posters have had. Had we secured the W today, dropping one to TB wouldn't sting as bad.

Maybe we just moved our 3 game slow season start to the middle of the season...

Lattimore is probably a hamstring, which has been persistent problem for most of his college and NFL career.

Peat has an arm.

Reliable sources are saying CGM suffered a concussion on the last play.

As far as I know his hamstring has not been a problem since we've drafted him.

hopefully they don't put williams on Evans I mean good God you saw it wasn't working but you keep him on Jones instead of apple I mean wth

PJ is not good. We need to sign a vet like Webster and play 2 deep. It will be up to the dline to create pressure by themselves.

PJ is not good. We need to sign a vet like Webster and play 2 deep. It will be up to the dline to create pressure by themselves.
yeah I just don't get it we played better with Gardner on the field and he can actually tackle unlike Williams who seems to only go low

We’ll be fine.....we all had that same gloom and doom talk after the Brees injury.

He was on the bike a lot after he came out. Then after halftime he came out the locker room in full pads, was slapping hands with other players and slightly jumping around, it seemed like he was going to go back in. Then not long after (before I think we even punted), he and a trainer went back to the locker room.

??‍♂️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom