Without OTAs and a normal training camp... (1 Viewer)

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did it seem as if injuries were up this year in the NFL....?

Haven’t really looked into it, but it feels like the Saints had more hurt this year than normal...

not sure. we went into the playoffs the healthiest i remember since 2009.

it seemed like the first quarter/half of the season the nfl had more injuries to me. but i havent seen any articles stating that.

not sure. we went into the playoffs the healthiest i remember since 2009.

it seemed like the first quarter/half of the season the nfl had more injuries to me. but i havent seen any articles stating that.
Healthiest?

Thomas, Smith having surgery, and Brees with his injuries...

I didn't feel that we had more injuries. But it did feel like those injuries caused more missed games.

Healthiest?

Thomas, Smith having surgery, and Brees with his injuries...
well, i say that with our knowledge going into the game.

we were missing 1 starter on defense that was signed midseason, and 0 starters on offense. gadget player taysom and backup running back our only missing players that have typical playing time. compared to other years where 1/4 of our team misses the game.

Did it seem as if injuries were up this year in the NFL....?

Haven’t really looked into it, but it feels like the Saints had more hurt this year than normal...
not sure about that - didn't we go into 2017 playoffs with some absurd number of players on IR?

well, i say that with our knowledge going into the game.

we were missing 1 starter on defense that was signed midseason, and 0 starters on offense. gadget player taysom and backup running back our only missing players that have typical playing time. compared to other years where 1/4 of our team misses the game.
LOL what team were you watching ?? Kwon was not just a guy we signed midseason he was a BIG missing piece of a D that was playing very well . If he was in there instead of AA , big difference . Taysom a gadget player LOL TA is an integral part of our O not just a gadget player . Murray was NOT a backup , he started almost every game . and was also maybe the biggest part of our running game. A hobbled Thomas and Harris our biggest spark player. You're assessment is ridiculous

LOL what team were you watching ?? Kwon was not just a guy we signed midseason he was a BIG missing piece of a D that was playing very well . If he was in there instead of AA , big difference . Taysom a gadget player LOL TA is an integral part of our O not just a gadget player . Murray was NOT a backup , he started almost every game . and was also maybe the biggest part of our running game. A hobbled Thomas and Harris our biggest spark player. You're assessment is ridiculous
OK mr ridiculous. since you made this neat assessment.

go back and take the time and look at the other playoff teams we've had.

this was THE HEALTHIEST playoff team. we have had. since 2009.

doesnt mean we were healthy. no team is healthy. but what i said. is true.

there you go mr ridiculous. ill wait for your research.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom