witout "reggie the decoy" next week....what will or offence look like?

Banned #1
i tell you what, when its no your day its not your day. lots of bad lck for the saints and then you throw in the reggie injury....just a slap in the face. the better team lost today...happens.

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
Ratings
well, I think he will be back. if not at least we have Deuce to throw Barber aside while running for the endzone.

mac504

Veteran Starter
We will look like the colts.

Now we can utilize ALL our weapons instead of having one guy be the focal point of everything.

Dr. Mudlobster

I am a rugby queen.
VIP Contributor
Ratings
IMO, I know Bush is a difference maker (at least at some point) but if Bush is out next week, I'm more than confident in Stecker's ability. If anything, it might get us out of the gimmicky type plays that bush is involved in.

UncleTrvlingJim

Administrator
Administrator
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Ratings
It'll be fine. I'm a fan of Reggie, but this team is pretty balanced. Stecker is no slouch and has more experience... the offense won't suffer much.

Dre

Ratings
IMO, I know Bush is a difference maker (at least at some point) but if Bush is out next week, I'm more than confident in Stecker's ability. If anything, it might get us out of the gimmicky type plays that bush is involved in.
strong endorsement for a guy who single-handedly gave up 7 today. That said, I agree he's not so bad:)

TnSaintsFan

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Ratings
This team still has plenty of weapons. Coach won't let them get too down about this loss. I bet it's going to be a hard week of practice.

Saintster

Through Thick and Thin since 1986
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
I'd rather have Bush out than DM. At this point in the season Deuce is mire valuable than Reggie is. Let Bush heal and I don't think we lose a step at all.

Last edited:

bclemms

Ratings
I think we should just put Colston on the field. I bet he could block for himself, throw the ball and catch it then break 3 tackles for a TD. No worries.

Top Bottom