witout "reggie the decoy" next week....what will or offence look like? (1 Viewer)

saintsfan76

Very Banned
Reaction score
i tell you what, when its no your day its not your day. lots of bad lck for the saints and then you throw in the reggie injury....just a slap in the face. the better team lost today...happens.

well, I think he will be back. if not at least we have Deuce to throw Barber aside while running for the endzone.

I don't think we know if he will be out next week......................

But, we will be fine either way.

i hope he's back but he shouldnt risk it if he's not ready.

We will look like the colts.

Now we can utilize ALL our weapons instead of having one guy be the focal point of everything.

IMO, I know Bush is a difference maker (at least at some point) but if Bush is out next week, I'm more than confident in Stecker's ability. If anything, it might get us out of the gimmicky type plays that bush is involved in.

I think we'll be just as dangerous without having to give bush his "touches".

I'm kinda excited to see how it goes.

It'll be fine. I'm a fan of Reggie, but this team is pretty balanced. Stecker is no slouch and has more experience... the offense won't suffer much.

IMO, I know Bush is a difference maker (at least at some point) but if Bush is out next week, I'm more than confident in Stecker's ability. If anything, it might get us out of the gimmicky type plays that bush is involved in.
strong endorsement for a guy who single-handedly gave up 7 today. That said, I agree he's not so bad:)

This team still has plenty of weapons. Coach won't let them get too down about this loss. I bet it's going to be a hard week of practice.

I'd rather have Bush out than DM. At this point in the season Deuce is mire valuable than Reggie is. Let Bush heal and I don't think we lose a step at all.

Last edited:
strong endorsement for a guy who single-handedly gave up 7 today. That said, I agree he's not so bad:)
I agree.Didn't Baltimore also score opn his fumble? I think we all forget Reggie is a rookie and will grow into his role.

I think we should just put Colston on the field. I bet he could block for himself, throw the ball and catch it then break 3 tackles for a TD. No worries.

Deuce normally has big days against the Bucs. IF Bush is out, I wouldn't think it would affect the offense that much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom