Wll Lutz (1 Viewer)

I think it’s a good thing that he missed that kick in hindsight. He will be prepared for any situation now.

I think it’s a good thing that he missed that kick in hindsight. He will be prepared for any situation now.

Not even in hindsight was it a good thing, it never is when we leave points on the board .Especially when it was the game sealing kick but Lutz is money and one of the very best kickers so we can't fault him he is human. Also that wasn't a easy kick 52 yard kicks are not normal kicks especially in that situation.

He's going to make a 52 yarder to send us to the big one, watch....

Not even in hindsight was it a good thing, it never is when we leave points on the board .Especially when it was the game sealing kick but Lutz is money and one of the very best kickers so we can't fault him he is human. Also that wasn't a easy kick 52 yard kicks are not normal kicks especially in that situation.

You don't think our kicker who never misses is taking his rare miss seriously? With his strong mindset, I'll bet he doesn't miss another the rest of the playoffs.

Never good for kickers to start missing. I had a bad feeling before that kick and I had a bad feeling before his Steelers miss. I hope he isn’t losing his confidence.

You don't think our kicker who never misses is taking his rare miss seriously? With his strong mindset, I'll bet he doesn't miss another the rest of the playoffs.

I am sure he does. I never said he wouldn't take it seriously. I am saying it's never good to leave points on the field in any circumstance. It has nothing to do with him taking it seriously it is a fact, it wasn't meant as a shot at him. I know he is taking it seriously and will correct it right away you don't become a good as he is without that attitude. I have faith that he won't miss another one.

Garrett Hartley was there for The Who Dat chant. I’m sure he talked with Lutz before the game. Must be mixed emotions for him to still be a relatively young guy for a kicker and to be out of the game.

I'm sure I would be nervous on every kick even if we had Justin Tucker. Field Goals are just very unpredictable plays, it's never a sure thing.

It's funny when people say they were worried about a certain field goal a kicker missed before he kicked when I'm pretty sure they were worried before every field goal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom