Woj Bomb: Chris Paul to OKC, Westbrook to Hou (1 Viewer)

I am not a Sports Fanatic.. Love the Saints... BUT... this is just my opinion...

OKC people LOVE THEIR THUNDER.. Boy how they do... But I think the newness of OKC getting a team has worn off... and the Players themselves are finding out that OKC.. is just that... OKC... This isn;t NOLA, or LA, or New York or even San ANtonio... This is OKC... It's Flat, Boring... We finally got full strength beer. There are no real happening spots...

So what I guess I am trying to say is that... This isn't a players paradise to come here. the only two reason IMHP would be the money and the fans... That's it...

Oklahoma is a great place.. Great people... Just Oklahoma is not known for it's excitement, glamour of glitz. And that may have an effect...
But really for basketball how much time does any player actually have to spend time in his city. It's not like foootball where they live the whole season in their city and travel to away games a day or two before. basketbal teams go on road trips etc and the games a re much closer together so during the season they are just playing basketball anyway. i really don't think the "fun factor" of a city is the same as it is in the NFL for players. Market size definitely matters though.

D_PQzTpUEAYUyNr.jpg

Boy... Saddness here for sure... OKC reporters are sad... They ae saying gonna retire his jersey... gonna get a statue... and they want to name the Street the Arena is on to Westbrook AVE....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom