Woj Bomb: Chris Paul to OKC, Westbrook to Hou (1 Viewer)

This is a really weird trade lol. I would say the Rockets won but Paul is a playoff stud of historical proportions so who knows? NBA trades are so much wilder than NFL trades.

I am not a Sports Fanatic.. Love the Saints... BUT... this is just my opinion...

OKC people LOVE THEIR THUNDER.. Boy how they do... But I think the newness of OKC getting a team has worn off... and the Players themselves are finding out that OKC.. is just that... OKC... This isn;t NOLA, or LA, or New York or even San ANtonio... This is OKC... It's Flat, Boring... We finally got full strength beer. There are no real happening spots...

So what I guess I am trying to say is that... This isn't a players paradise to come here. the only two reason IMHP would be the money and the fans... That's it...

Oklahoma is a great place.. Great people... Just Oklahoma is not known for it's excitement, glamour of glitz. And that may have an effect...

Over/under on number of games before Harden and Westbrook throwdown on the court over who gets the ball

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom