Wolfpac Revenge Tour

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
You Know I was bringing this one over Metropolis. In a must win situation we must find a way to bring you back to the division. Just in case you forgot lets paste over this thread.

The preceding announcement was paid for by the NWO.

I have the 4th highest point total I have lost some nail bitters, a la Chicago Defense ( They are who we thought they were ) , or any other strange way, nonetheless, now we must make our playoff push. We are better than what our record is .

Lets call this as the title of the thread is " The Wolfpac Revenge Tour" and Metropolis you are first on the list, I lost a very close game week one to you now it is time for the rematch. Consider yourself hunted by da pac.

Swami, pick us to win or pick us to lose it does not matter now we will find a way to win. Let the hit parade begin.....

OP
OP
wolfpac19

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Formidable effort metropolis but now we are going to win these game we should have earlier in the year. The Revenge tour has begun....

To the team that is next I will post on you later this week.

Well done Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At a boy

Ratings
Wolfpac,

The Irish are next for you and she said that she is not scared of your team. Now those are fighting words if you ask me!

OP
OP
wolfpac19

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Irish you should be afraid....... be very afraid,

If memory serves me right Irish you defeated me by 1 pt better yet 1 yard if TO does not break his finger I beat you.

Well again it is time to write an injustice.....................

The Revenge Tour continues Irish wrong place, wrong time, we need the win....

And Swami or should I say Swami for the week pick if you want we don't care we will win this game anyway.

Irish consider yourself next on the list to be hunted by DA PAC!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
wolfpac19

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
The Tour rages on just fell a little short thanks to Gonzales and Plummer, as Fassel says this team will make the playoffs

OP
OP
wolfpac19

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
First off all my humble apologizes to mtnoodle, two tough losses in OT DA PAC, however you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Irish looks like we have recovered pretty well from our bullet wound, guess it wasn't silver. The kick *** tour is cool we have no problem with ya do what you will.

Now on to next on the hit list is it 2526, Bush, and Deuce, this I got to admit I have mixed feelings on, Joey my man, interim Commish, fellow Saints fan, co owner of the Joey and Roy's wrestling Forum, you know it will be nothing personal, I need to get this win, we need to run the table to make the playoffs, so and I mean this truly, we must take you down to get to 5-6 and a step closer to the playoffs. The Revenge Tour rages on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd thats just 2 sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing personal at all , just be happy when Brees puts up that 400 yd 3 td game and 2 to Joe Horn and the Saints beat the Bungals 34-16

Need to win also to get back in the division hunt , so this is a important game for me too , first one to 80 wins ?????????

OP
OP
wolfpac19

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Well here we go we are at the last week of the season, and the mighty Wolfpac has a shot an outside shot but shot nonetheless. Thats all we can ask for at this juncture. Lost 2 close ones during the Revenge tour, but beat some very good teams. Now its simple to my opponent I need to win, to the guys I need to win good luck and lets hope for the best.

May the force be with us all.

OUT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom