Wolverine 3 'Logan' going the Deadpool route, to be rated R [ Spoilers / Reactions Now ] (1 Viewer)

So for those of us that have crazy friends who want to bring their kids to see this. Tell them...

DON'T!!!

This is a rated-R movie. Last thing I want to here are parents crying about how graphic the movie when it has been known for a while it's rated-R.

These timelines are just really getting muddied up, but I can get past all that and just enjoy what they are -hopefully- going to do with this movie and send Jackman/Stewart out on a very high note.

wolverineratedr-206298-320x180.jpg

I just realized something... Whenever Wolverine retracts his claws following penetration, he is introducing foreign bodily fluids into his own system. That guy gets around.

Ran across this comic a few days ago.

Attachments

• 14641938_1485266804833782_5665553345743655661_n.jpg
    14641938_1485266804833782_5665553345743655661_n.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 11
New trailer out... X-23 going off...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DekuSxJgpbY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New trailer out... X-23 going off...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DekuSxJgpbY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh. My. Gawd.

X-23 goin offffffffff. The hype is real.

Red band... Prof X drops the f-bomb lol...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JxcXcgl0QuU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After watching the trailer I have a feeling we see the classic Wolverine suit in this movie. They even showed it while flipping through the comics. May be wishful thinking, but I would geek out if that happens.

Can we just skip February?

After watching the trailer I have a feeling we see the classic Wolverine suit in this movie. They even showed it while flipping through the comics. May be wishful thinking, but I would geek out if that happens.

Can we just skip February?

Feb 28 says no!

Questions: The girl is only 11 yet she has an adamantium skeleton. It almost killed Wolverine when he got his, how the hell does she survive getting one?

Being she is only 11 she will grow larger. How the f do you do that with adamantium on your bones. Not like it stretches like yoga pants.

Questions: The girl is only 11 yet she has an adamantium skeleton. It almost killed Wolverine when he got his, how the hell does she survive getting one?

Being she is only 11 she will grow larger. How the f do you do that with adamantium on your bones. Not like it stretches like yoga pants.

Radiation was used to accelerate her growth before they removed her claws and coated her skeleton, and her claws with adamantium. Then they put the claws back.

I'm surprised that they used a child for the role.

I thought in the comics only her claws were coated with adamantium, but her skeleton is just regular bone.

So what is she carrying in the scene where she's walking out from the warehouse? In the next clip of it, as she's walking up, it's gone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom