Woman jailed, stripsearched and beaten for :GASP: sitting by a man at a Starbucks (1 Viewer)

That doesn't make one right or wrong, but atleast Christianity and other religions seem to have atleast learned from their pasts and changed things. What is done in the past lives on through history and can't be changed, but cultures and beliefs can be changed for the better. ie. Slavery and civil rights. What was done is done, but changes have been made.

While others apprently have bothered.

True, but when it comes religious beliefs people have a different stance on things. If you are taught the ways of Islam from birth you will find absolutely nothing wrong with the consequences of not following what you are taught. Many religions adapted their rules to fit the people's needs for the future. Maybe Islam enforced things a certain way so that their policies wouldn't change.

Don't think that all Muslims follow these Laws as strictly as they are suposed to. When Religion has its hand in government there really isn't much that can change the overall view of the Religion.

True, but when it comes religious beliefs people have a different stance on things. If you are taught the ways of Islam from birth you will find absolutely nothing wrong with the consequences of not following what you are taught. Many religions adapted their rules to fit the people's needs for the future. Maybe Islam enforced things a certain way so that their policies wouldn't change.

Don't think that all Muslims follow these Laws as strictly as they are suposed to. When Religion has its hand in government there really isn't much that can change the overall view of the Religion.

Oh no, I don't think that all Muslims follow the laws as strictly as this, but I would think that there would be more opposition from the Muslims that disagree with them.

Just like those religious nuts that protest the funerals. Obviously they are the minority and I hear alot of people in the same religion voicing their disapproval of their tactics, yet I can't say the same for the Muslims. Hopefully it's just a case of me not reading about it, but they really do voice their displeasure in the actions.

Here's another massive problem with this whole thing: She committed a "great sin" (which is related to sexual temptation/lust) by sitting next to a man. How did those who did the stripsearching and assault not commit an equally lustful/violent act? But I guess that is justified.

I am not entirely certain, but I'd be very surprised if the ones who actually did the strip search were not women. I could be totally wrong on that, but it's certainly possible.

Oh no, I don't think that all Muslims follow the laws as strictly as this, but I would think that there would be more opposition from the Muslims that disagree with them.

Just like those religious nuts that protest the funerals. Obviously they are the minority and I hear alot of people in the same religion voicing their disapproval of their tactics, yet I can't say the same for the Muslims. Hopefully it's just a case of me not reading about it, but they really do voice their displeasure in the actions.

thats the thing, no one can stand up and voice their opinion. They will die for blasphemy. Religion Rules government in these cultures. One of the main reasons alot of muslims come to this country. They obviously don't follow the America is evil idea. They want freedom, and an oppurtunity to have a better life then the poor lives they had in their home coutries.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom